Sunday 17 April 2011

GO FOR GOYARD!





Few years ago, Goyard bag was everywhere in Seoul. I'm quite sure that some of them were fake.
Anyway when the 'Goyard boom' hitted the city, I hated it.
For me, It looked like for mommy's food shopper bag at that time.
After a year, when I saw a boy wore the white St.louis GM, I fell in love with it.
(probably I fell in love with a boy, not a bag..)
But it was too old-fashioned to get one, and I found it would be so easy to get dirty.
My first Goyard obsession ended this easy.

Now, I'm so obsessed with a NEW (at least for me) Goyard.
GOYARD HARDY
IT IS TIME TO GO FOR GOYARD, yayyyy!





left-PM / right-GM






Goyard colour chart

i'd love to get T8 or T1.







This is St.louis which is collaboration of goyard x mastermind

No comments:

Post a Comment